Education in India and Abroad.
Loan Amount :
- Max. Loan amount for studies in India is Rs. 10.00 Lacs.
- Max. Loan amount for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20.00 Lacs.
- 75% of total course fees which include Tuition Fees, Exam. Fees, Cost of Course material, equipment, Library.
- Fees will be disbursed directly to the college through pay order or DD.
- Applicant should submit their passing certificate /marks memo every Year before the next installment of Loan amount.
Rate Of Interest / EMI :
Card Rates applicable (p.a.) Interest will be applied monthly basis on outstanding amounts. EMI Starts at Rs. 1766* per month. Depending on your tenure.
- Maximum period for repayment is 84 months (Inclusive of moratorium period).
Bank will ask for collateral security of 125% of Sanction Amount.
- Two guarantors of good means are required.
- Applicant - Photo, Photo ID, Residence proof, Income Proof such as Last 3 months Salary slip or Last Three years Balance Sheet and Tax Returns, Quotation or Estimate with evidence.
- Guarantor - Photo, Photo ID, Residence proof, Income Proof